What do I do?
I am a project management specialist and usually working on troubled projects that have a huge variety of issues. I offer solutions for the problems and help to get those projects back on track. I also work as a consultant for the Bayern Kapital, a public Bavarian venture capital company, teach at various prestigious schools like the SRH in Heidelberg and I am occasionally speaking at conferences.
I have over 27 years of game development, business development, planing & team leading experience under my belt, and worked in various roles for small and big companies. I oversaw development of small games with a budget of 50K EUR to huge projects with a budget of 5mln USD. I worked internationally in half a dozen countries and have a "hands on" mentality.
- CS Specialist
- profound knowledge of team management, budget planing and projections
- entrepreneurial attitude
- excellent analytic skills
- focus on getting things done
- deep knowledge of game and software development
- creative, out of the box-thinking
- excellent communicative skills
- excellent risk identification and management skills
- excellent team leading skills
- good understanding of Linux server and Linux desktop technology
- excellent understanding of technology in general
- excellent knowledge of processes
- excellent MS software skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- platform independent
Feel free to check out this web site. Unfortunately it can give you only a small insight of what I like, what I do professionally and what kind of person I am. Admittedly I am an IT and media junkie. Movies, TV-Shows, books, games, comics, new technologies, cool hardware and fantastic gadgets are part of my job and my daily life.In short: I am a geek. Luckily I have the privilege and the pleasure working in an industry that embraces change and has something new lurking around the corner. Every single day. Enjoy your stay and don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can use either the form on this site or one of the social networks to do so. Thank you very much, Michael Hengst